(Our current adorable team — minus our lovely organizers Linda + Melissa!)
While we are not currently hiring, we always love to connect with organizing enthusiasts. Our company information and general position description is below and all are welcome to send their resume to keep on file!
Practically Perfect is a Los Angeles based organizing and lifestyle company devoted to constructing creative and functional solutions that simplify daily activities and exemplify practicality. Co-founders Joni and Kitt are Certified Professional OrganizersⓇ who founded the company in 2014 with a mission to help clients achieve tranquility in their lives through organizational systems that are realistic and maintainable.
Practically Perfect is proud to have been recognized among the best professional organizing companies in Los Angeles. We are a company that meets the professionalism of a high end service industry with the fun loving atmosphere of hanging out with your besties.
The Practically Perfect team has a reputation for taking great care of our clients and employees alike. We are pleased to be able to offer flexible work schedules and opportunities for growth.
Practically Perfect Professional Organizer (part-time)
Being a member of our team means representing the Practically Perfect brand and upholding our company’s reputation for exemplary professional organizing services. Our team of professional organizers is devoted to promoting order in the homes and the lives of our clients. Each Practically Perfect project is unique. The duties of our organizers change depending upon the specific needs of each client – but there is always a commitment to providing exceptional results.
- Oversee multiple, concurrent projects and project teams
- Attend weekly team meetings, participating meaningfully in discussions of current and future projects
- Handle client communication and manage client expectations
- Have in-depth knowledge about organizing products and trends
- Strive to accomplish client objectives by working independently and with other team members to create organizing solutions and systems distinct to each client’s needs
- Enhance the lives of clients by creating processes and systems using organizing principles and systematic skill
- Manage projects by updating client records, monitoring project hours and adhering to budgets
- Establish rapport with potential and current clients
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related jobs and tasks outside client spaces as needed
- Participate in professional development opportunities and read relevant publications to stay current and on trend in the field of professional organizing
- Be a team player with a vested interest in the success and growth of the Practically Perfect company
- Experience in a relevant field of work, including professional organizing, interior design, home staging, project management, events, personal assisting, retail, and/or merchandising
- Desire for longevity and growth within our company
- Passionate about helping others live a clutter-free life
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to prioritize and complete set tasks within a given time frame
- Extreme attention to detail
- Flawless interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Clear & concise written and verbal communication skills
- Patient, empathetic and nonjudgemental with others
- Commitment to client confidentiality
- Comfortable working discreetly with high profile clients
- Collaborative with clients as well as other team members
- Calm under pressure and in areas of clutter
- Capable of managing budgets + organizing receipts
- Able to quickly identify necessary and unnecessary objects in a room
- Understanding of function and aesthetic furniture placement within a room
- Awareness of available storage solutions and organizing products
- Able to navigate effectively via apps such as Notes + iPhoto
- Licensed driver with own car, valid and current driver’s license, registration and driver’s insurance
- Traffic-savvy and able to navigate Los Angeles efficiently
- Valid and current health insurance
- Personal/home computer, as it relates to client communication + project management
- Ability to lift 25 pound boxes to a height of 3-4 feet and place them on high shelves or load them into trucks
- Ability to occasionally ascends/descend a ladder to service high shelves and storage spaces
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (attn: Joni, Kitt + Devan) in order to keep your resume on file as new positions open up:
- Current resume
- Cover letter
- 2-3 professional references
- Photos of spaces you have organized (in your personal or professional life)
- Please answer the following questions in your email:
- What spaces do you love to organize — and why?
- What do you think would be the most fun part of working for Practically Perfect? What do you think would be the most challenging?